Friday, January 29, 2010

Korean

I'm taking korean now. It's really interesting.

But I cringe every time my teacher mentioned K-pop stuff. Like super junior, (i can't rmb anymore. HAHA!) The only korean I probably know is only Park Ji Sung, which I was mortified cos the guys in my class dunno who he's!!! OMG. Park Ji Sung is a man utd player. I thought all boys watch soccer.

So anyway, my teacher is really cute! Whenever she mentions super junior, she'll sing" sorry sorry sorry" and do a very silly hand action. haha! So I though okay, I shall just go youtube to check it out. WAH. I CRINGED LIKE MAD. No offence to super junior lovers. HAHA! But who the hell are they? They look so weird!!! (Sorry val! u like them right?)

Then again, I love korean! The beauty of language. I can't wait to go korea someday!!! The scenery there is beautiful! And I wanna ski there! (It seems cheaper than going to Japan, Switzerland etc)

Oh, I was watching Opera (i dunno how to spell her name) this morning and she interviewed Hugh Jackman!!! He hosted the Oscars last year! He's sooooooooo charming. This is what I call a real man. HAHA!

Go watch this youtube link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Terhj8mjPwY

No comments: