Sunday, January 10, 2010

SQ interview

Yes, I went for SIA interview, with Sam!!! So glad that Sam was with me. I could have died of boredom without her.

So anyway, the good news is, I made it past the first round. The bad news is, I didn't make it past the 2nd round. But I'm totally fine!

It was kind of fun! Sam was hilarious! So cute when she answered.

During the 2nd round, we had to play some games. I've a feeling they think i'm a guy. Cos they grouped me with the guys. Seriously! We won the game, and I got damn hyper. HAHA!

Then the next round was the management interview. I thought I did pretty well. But maybe I talked a lot.

A word of advice, be gentle and demure! hahaha. And super graceful. Don't talk too fast or get too excited, like me!

But I had fun today! Met lots of nice people, like Denise and celine. Really cool people.

And best, I had the company of Sam! Thanks for the sweets!!!

And and! Rachel from bonitochico is sooooooooooooo nice. Visit her blog! (But her stuff gets sold out damn quickly!) http://bonitochico.livejournal.com/ I love the blazer! Thanks man!!!

No comments: