Sunday, January 24, 2010

DIET

Research has found that those who announce their resolution are more likely to stick to them. So, I shall jot down my diet plans here!!! Starting from today to CNY, I shall not eat any C food. (This is something I came up with my best friend! haha! It's very useful!)

1. Chocolates
2. Candy
3. Cakes
4. Cookies

And my very smart sister, Sarah went to add on to the list.
5. Car (so i'll walk more)
6. Charsiew
7. Carbohydrates
8. Chicken

Then, she got really weird.
9. Crying
10. Cartoon
11. Climbing trees. HAHA!

She's full of rubbish. 5-11 is nonsense. I've stuck well to my NO list from 1-4!!!
On top of that, I'll walk whenever I can! Reduce my carbon footprint as well! hehe!

Really looking forward to CNY!!! Just 3 more weeks! And my best friend is coming to S'pore!!! Whee!!! 6 more days! Can't wait!!!

No comments: