Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Old friends

I love my old friends!!! Those from yishun town and yishun junior college. haha! Love them to death. Maybe cos I miss the good old days.

Just met up for a quick dinner with my ah lian friends. haha! kidding. They ain't ah lians now. Really admire them!

rabbit- In aus earning big bucks doing research. she's going to publish papers! how cool!!!
shiting- carefree life! earning big bucks too!
sena- pharmacy student graduating soon! cool! to think that my teacher used to think she cannot make it in life.

I miss YTSS days. Those stupid carefree relaxing days. hahahaa!

I also met RACHEL TAN for a super duper quick lunch! That Utah girl is sooooooooo busy. She's still as crazy.

Old friends are soooooo fun to be with. We get together just for the sake of it, without any purpose. Unlike new friends. You get together to do project, do work etc. NOT FUN. I like to talk cock and do nothing!!! I'm so crappy and lame.

Oh, meeting them reminds me. Go eat at Udders!!! I went there during my internship days. Go support Mr David Yim, my sec 2 math teacher. He said I look familiar!!!! hahhaa. It has been more than 10 yrs. How cool to "look familiar" to a teacher I like!

I love the Earl grey flavor. The rum and raisin flavor is good too, according to Sena.

No comments: