Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy, again.

Siao one! At the start of the semester, I told myself I'm so going to take it easy and relax this semester! It's only week 2 and everything is piling up! But, I like to be busy! And it's my last chance. haha! So I'm not complaining that much.

Anyway, I was reading NTU tribune yesterday and I kept cringing at the poor grammar! The grammar in my blog is not perfect. But, this is so informal! Tribune is a newspaper for the school! I only read the forum part. So maybe the editor wanted to leave the letter as it's.

This, in turn, shows the bad grammar of NTU students. HAHA! Like WTH. They're writing in to a newspaper. So shouldn't their English be at least proper? Then again, I've a feeling those letters weren't written by locals. It's just a feeling! hehe!

Okay! I'm so tired. Sorry friends if I can't meet up. Even sorrier to Alicia! Had to cancel out meet-up on Tuesday. I'll make it up!

No comments: