Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2 more birthdy presents!!!

yay! Thanks to cheryl and jing xuan!!!
I love receiving presents when my birthday was way over. haha! It just feels good to receive presents!!!

Cheryl! This is for you! HAHA! You said I don't write about you.
So, HI!!!! So nice to meet up with you after so long.
I really hope you get married NOW!
cos I wanna go for wedding dinner. HAHA!!! Kidding.
I wanna be ur bridesmaid!!!!!!!
I don't mind being ur wedding planner too!!! HAHAHA!!!
OKAY KIDDING. CHERYL TAN IS NOT GETTING MARRIED ANYTIME SOON.

OMG. I just realized something. cheryl and jx! u guys are from cresent!!! HAHAHA!!!

And Jing xuan!!! I love ur present! SO CUTE. I love rilakuma! HAHA! So cute!!! THANKS!!!!
Shall pass u urs when we meet up next week!

Will get really really super duper busy next week!!!!!!!!!!!!
But that means CNY is getting closer!!!

I can feel the CNY spirit in the air!!! Whee!!! With super cooling weather. I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: