Monday, January 11, 2010

I finally get to drive like mad!!!

As the title suggests, I finally get to drive here and there!!! Whee! Normally, I only get to drive around Yishun, which is so boring. But today, I drove to and fro Bugis, to MacRitchie, to AMK hub and home!!! So exciting! I even got lost. HAHA! But the very smart me didn't panic. I looked around, and decided that I was really lost. So, I had to call Jeff. I was practically shouting into the phone. But I managed to reach my destination!!!

Gosh, I love to drive!!! It shall be my hobby. But I'll increase my carbon footprint by like tenfold. haha!

Something very hilarious for the day.
Sam told me about iswap from ipod. So, I downloaded it and here's some pics of me and Jeff!





Super funny right???? So fun!
I love my ipod touch!!!

No comments: