Sunday, February 07, 2010

7 more days!

I think I've obsessive compulsive disorder. haha! I keep checking my emails! I dunno why. Even on a Saturday! I wish for the day I can be free from emails. (NTU emails).

I also always do check my hotmail. But I loved that! I loved getting letters, airline fliers, lonely planet newsletters etc. And also confirmation email from Wei Wei that my shoe item has arrived from korea! hahaa. I don't normally buy things online. But the shoes are cheap! And Wei wei is so nice! (she's val's friend, btw. ) So glad I bought them.

7 more days to CNY!!! A little disappointed that I still don't feel the CNY mood. Cos everyone is so busy! No time to buy decorations, no blasting of CNY song etc. So, I'll go to chong Pang to buy new yr decorations! Hopefully soon.

We opened our new yr hamper! So upset that my dad gave one away.
But still, it's fun opening hampers!







Miss Willy Wonka feeling upset that there's only 1 hamper. HAHA!

No comments: