Monday, February 08, 2010

I'm getting it!

I'm getting it! hahhaa! Though everyone says it's too ex. But according to Amy, I hardly spend. haha! So it's okay. And sam says go with the feel. HAHA! Heck man. It's CNY. I should spend.

Also, I don't have time to hunt for clothes! I'm sick. That stupid piece of fried chicken did it. haha! I wasn't thinking straight as I was so hungry. Gonna live on a healthy lifestyle, till CNY! It's bad to be sick on the 1st day of new yr. But come to think of it, I was sick of the first day of the ang moh new yr! haha. Maybe that's why I'm so sickly. Ew.

Anyway, Amy, Sh and I formed a new club. The rejection club! hahaha! We kept getting rejected from jobs! It's good to have some kind of support group, like the alcoholic anonymous. So do join the club! HAHA!

Okay I'm just being lame. We need more confidence in getting a job that we like! I'm very sure we can get fun ones!!! Good luck to us! And to all those hunting for jobs!

No comments: