Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This is how bad I can look.

I've often told people that I look the best and the worse when I was in US. Best is during the winter period in Atlanta. I think cold weather makes the skin smoother and prettier!

My worse enemy is the sun. I get dark super easily. When I say dark, I meant black! haha!

Here are the proofs to show how evil the sun is. I got really ugly when I was in Florida and after.



Horribly gross! (myself, i mean)
I'm always in that Roxy jacket.
The trouble with travelling light.
I've only got a few clothes.
(But, I did laundry while travelling!)
This was taken in Japan.
Look at the pimples!!!

A few days after the pic was taken, I developed pimples breakout.
ON MY NOSE also!
After Hawks vs Celtics game.
I'm amazed how the guys look so good.
They looked the same as they were in Atlanta months ago.
I looked so bad!!!
I dressed very badly too.
In Everglades!
I had to wear specs due to eye problem.
I hate those glasses!
Thick and nerdy.
(Not even the cute nerdy kind. Just nerdy!)
See my double chin?
Messy hair!
And pimply face!!!
Look at the fats spilling out!!!
Pure horror! haha!!!

I feel so sorry for my friends. Cos I look so bad!!!
How can they take it? haha!
I'm so glad I don't have to face myself everyday. (literally)

Despite how badly I look, I enjoyed my US trip A LOT!!!
Guess I s to look bad there! Cos nobody cares!!!
The joy of being overseas!!!

No comments: