Friday, February 19, 2010

CNY 2010!!!

Reunion dinner!
The food was okay. But served way too fast!

Love my cousins! Always a joy to be with them!
We messed up the yu shang.
The messier, the merrier!
Sal old cow with zhan ming, my brother in law!
Super odd looking willy wonka.
kidding!!!
With PoPo

Matching outfits!
Shermeen looked like a bride. haha!
Sal old cow.
My dad!
I'm finally taller!!!

Joey! My thai-chinese cousin.
His name is Pomkript! (I think)
Funny!

Another cousin.
He called himself Mr Jin. haha!

Jeffrey and I!
Recital by fatty. haha!
Kidding.
He can play the er hu, violin, piano and guitar.
And he's gifted. haha!
Not only him. His brother and sister too!
Jerald and Melody.
My uncle plays the er hu too!



At my cousin's very beautiful house.
Just like a resort villa!
Feels like I'm in France!
I remembered having lunch with jialin and the french on the grass!
Cheng Cheng performing his stunt.

I love CNY!!!
Best holiday of the year.

No comments: