Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just a short one.

Just a short reply to those who tagged on my blog:
da jie: WAH LAU. After talking to u on the phone last night, I dreamt of u! haha! U and sarah were scolding me for not buying stuff back. Ur coach bag. ha! Not bad ar. How did u manage to find ur way to scold me?
Alicia: Miss u too! I hardly see u online! Thought u'll be there at the weirdest hour.
SH: Entertainment? haha! Thought my blog is boring, like me. ha!
Yuenyin: I like my braces! So it doesn't matter. Think it's easier for ppl to rmb me! ha.

Anyway, I spent the wkends at Athens. It's a little town, 2hrs drive away from Atlanta. It's pretty much like another city. Helen is still the best cos of the scenary and culture. But I had fun!

Emmeline joined us instead of Vivien this time. I'm amazed by the amt of energy she always has! ha! So happy, enthu and vivacious. Gonna learn from her! I gotta to stop thinking abt sch work during a road trip. Can't believe I was actually worried abt work so early in the sch term. But I've to be worried, considering how much assignments and quizzes I've next wk. Gotta try do some more stuff before heading to the pathetic little cheena place later. haha!

oh! Just thought of smt. Americans are so friendly! A guy actually came forward to pay for our parking as we didn't know what to do with the meter. Before we could ask him how it worked, he dug out coins to demonstrate. He didn't even ask for his money back! And when we were lost for directions in a car, a lady in the car next to ours stop at the traffic light to help us. It was already green and we caused her to miss it twice. The cars behind didn't even horn! There're many more cases of nice ppl. Nice ppl brighten up my life! haha! So ppl, BE NICE.

No comments: