Friday, January 11, 2008

Coolest night ever!

Tonight is definitely the coolest night ever since I came Atlanta. We rented a car!!! Jeff is a damn gd driver. It's so weird that I trust the guys I knew last than 2 wks as compared to my other friends back in S'pore. (no offense, but it's really different and difficult driving in US and Jeff did a great job!)

JX and I didn't manage to watch the kiterunner yesterday due to miscommunication and lots of other stuff. The guys were damn sweet, as they wanted to accompany us to watch a movie today to sort of compensate. But everyone looked so tired! And there wasn't any nice movie anyway.

It's factory outlet tml!!! An hr drive from GT. yay! I love car rides. ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im so envious!!!i wanna be there too!!! heh, enjoy urself and cherish the time u have there. miss u! :(