Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pictures!


The pic was taken when I'm at Hemphill apartment, a st across mine. So that's my apartment!




Some random shot taken when the 3 of us were lazing ard at the bench. Nice place to stone!






The same place!






Robin!!! Doubt there's in S'pore.






My closest shot of a squirrel!




Psycho building taken after human abilities. The killer class but there was this really cute ang moh mixed who looked like Chad Micheal Murry!




My cosy little room. ha! It's super messy but I love it. Mom, don't nag. oh! The bed is super high. Got to do a little "high jump" before getting up. ha! It doesn't look that high in the pic. But it is!!!


It's freezing now. Think cos it rained last night and it might rain later. I love the weather here! It's damn nice to jog in the evening. The rather cool weather, the sunset, the squirrels scampering ard... Gosh, I'm beginning not to miss S'pore. Well maybe except my family, friends and the FOOD!!!
p.s. The soba I made sucksssssssssssss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see u adapting so well !
:)