Sunday, January 06, 2008

Where's the HOKKIEN MEE?!!!

It's so amazingly weird that I adapt so well to US! I do miss home a bit. I dreamt abt shop! haha. (My dad's shop.) And the food!!! hahaha. Mom, I miss ur cooking!!! But JingXuan did a great job in making me fat. haha!

I'm so glad that she's my housemate!!! I'll die being alone. No food, no one to talk to etc.

On the food topic, we (mostly she) made wanton mee with za jiang mee sauce. It was SUPER spicy! haha. But the noodle has the HK flavor. Nice! And on dunno which day, the IH ppl made spaghetti! Mostly Samuel! He can bake also. haha! Amazing right? I was in my room the whole time fixing the laptop. I'll learn to cook , someday. ha!

School is starting tml. Rather excited! So glad I'll have the same class with the both psychos! haha.

Things have been great so far. So dad & mom, don't worry!!! haha.


See? Looks pretty edible right?

Oh! We went to chinatown. I didn't eat anything. CAN U BELIEVE IT?!!! I was trying so hard to distract myself from the cha siew from aaron and ying yang!!!! OMG. It looked damn gd. But I had a lot for breakfast! hahaaha. omg. I was in agony!!!!!!!! They're nice to offer me. But once I start, I can't stop. So better not to start. haha!

Anyway, I'm so happy with my life now! haha. Definitely more fun than when I'm in NTU. Guess it's the weather. But it's so sad that I'm gonna miss CNY. The funnest festival of all. I want ba gua, pineapple tarts and love letters!!! Keep some for me! Will gorge when I get back!

On a pretty random note, MCR rocks!!! hahaha. Not that u guys dunno. Listening to mama now! Rocks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's so good to see u loving ur life there. making me so envious!! will reply to ur email soon. smth's wrong with my hotmail. enjoy ur second day at sch! miss u!:(

lee said...

Hey sam! ya, i love my life here! sch here is super diff from ntu. more fun! haha.
got ur email alr. reply u tonight! (which is ur morn. ha!)
love, sharon.