Thursday, January 03, 2008

Cute right?! There're so many of them on campus! haha! Jing Xuan and I were so amused that we took a lot of shots.

Some shots of the campus. It's damn beautiful! haha! Much better than NTU. But it's freezing!!! Morn and night are the worse.

One more pic of a squirrel!

GT has been great! Great weather (just a bit too cold), nice GIP mates (even though I dunno half of the ppl's name.), not too bad hostel room. But, registration was a killer! We (me, Jing Xuan and Steph) had to run ard campus to seek approval and permit for subjs. Super tiring!

I'm kind of hungry now. haha! Cold weather makes me hungry! Guess I might be able to gain 5kg here.

Oh! I'll be going to see a basketball team between the hawks and LAkers! NBA!!! So damn cool. And I can't wait to go to the ZOO! I seem to be the only one interested.

More updates soon! If the com doesn't cock up. haha. Nights! Or morning S'pore!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

remind me of chipmunks movie!!! haha. i think hor, u wun gain weight lor, cos it's so brr cold haha!!!

Anonymous said...

sharonnn!!!!!

hehs..enjoying urself over at alanta eh~~

hahaha gain 5kg? maybe who knows, u'll lose weight burning off e calories to keep warm! hahahas!!

sh

Anonymous said...

SHARON!!

HELLO!!!! hahahaa.. looks nice over there! yay! have loads of fun yea! =) tk care and wear more layers of clothings! ahaa.

HAO said...

chipmunks!!