Sunday, January 13, 2008

A little German town.

I had so much fun on sat and sun! We went on road trip! Not exactly that far. A 2hrs drive to a little German town, Helen. It was awesome! The scenary, the people, the food... There were so much to do that we had to stay over at a motel. It was hilarious in us trying to get a motel. I shall keep the details only to us! haha.


The scenary is fantastic!!! The waterfalls, the park, the buildings... There were so much to take but my camera died on me. And the others too! But luckily Samuel's camera managed to last throughout. Here are some pictures!






Jeff, Guoxin, Samuel and JX! I was at the backseat with Steph and vivien.






The scenary along the way.




Them! I was the one taking the pic. It wld have been perfect if I was in there. ha!



More scenary! It reminds me of New Zealand





The stairs at the restaurant. Was damn embarassed there cos they made me speak German and all I knew was "danke", which is thank you in German. Guessed the waitress was very amused by us as she gave us a free apple strudel!




The river!





IH boys. It's really damn amazing how we can click with them! Ha! JX and I always wonder how it started. I guess it's with the toilet papers. haha!




JX and I! Nicest "rommie" I can ever find!!!! Yes, she takes great care of me, not the other way round. (even though she's much younger than me.)



Best picture!!! haha. The scenary at the park. I've many more pictures!!! And many more with the others. omg. I Love that place! oh! There were 4 swings and us girls played like we're kids. ha!



The kids we saw at the waterfall!!! I asked the mom if we can take picture with her kids and the girl i'm carried in the picture stretched out her arms for me to carry!!! She's so damn pretty and cute. She made my day!
I'll definitely want to go back to Helen Town, with the gip people! They're a bunch of dammmmmn fun people to be with. ha! Best weekend so far!

No comments: