Monday, January 21, 2008

The weekend.



The fried eggs I made for breakfast on Sat. It's horrible! My sunny side up became fully cooked yolk. But I'll learn to make the perfect egg. (the Samuel method. ha!)


It snowed again! This time, I was super excited when JX told me. Snowball fights are always fun!





Lunch at a look-classy-but-not-too-ex restaurant. Look at my hoodie! I love it.

Psycho us at some civil war memorial park. The museum was really BORING. haha! JX and I were laughing non-stop at Steph and Guo Xin who actually found it interesting. ha! They were reading every single bit of info from the start of the exhibits till the end!


Look at my hoodie. It's smeared with chocolate from the chocolate banana! I was so embarrassed. I wanted to hide from the rest but Samuel saw. It doesn't look that bad in the pic. But it's disgusting. Can't stand myself for being such a messy eater.


A random shots of the street on the way back from the car rental place. It's super cold!
I love the weekend! We didn't do much as compared to last week but I like how slow things went. It's nice to be able to slow down our pace and enjoy each other's company.
oh! I forgot to mention factory outlet. omg. It's just like heaven. Everything there was so cheap! I bought like mad. But can't be compared to JX. haha! She bought 3 coach wallets, 3 pair of keds shoes ETC. I was rather mild. Just a few stuff from Guess, Adidas, Roxy and Aerostopole. So damn exciting to shop! I can't wait to go there again soon!

No comments: