Monday, February 04, 2008

Crazy week!

Omg. It has been a killer week!!! Study can be damn bad for the health. Us psycho girls had been studying till super late into the night. Try not sleeping well for a week. Can't believe we're actually studying hard so early in the sem. But heck. Everything is over!!!
Felt damn happy and high this morn today!!! (and it was before biopsy test. weird. ha!) I kinda of just know that it'll be a gd day. Well, it's. sort of. Even though i suck at the test. ha!
Anyway, we went loca luna on friday night. I didn't want to go initially. We wanted to pop by IH to say hi to the guys and thats it. But, we stayed there till damn long and most of the eatery were closed by then.
We need our ID to enter cos it's a bar cum restaurant place. So, I had to get back home to get passports for the me and jx. Guess wat. Richard drove me! haha! I finally had the chance to sit in his 2 seater car!!! Damn shiok. He's like the friendliest ang moh! Not to say the cutest too! ha!

The food ain't too fantastic. The music ain't that nice. But I had lots of fun. We went crazy. haha! If only Steph went!!!



JX, me and Richard!







Us girls!



Happy and crazy us! Jeff, me, Emm, JX and Samuel!







We look damn retarded.





At 2, close to 3am.


Even thou i had lots of fun, clubbing isn't my thing. ha! Alcohol is worse. It's not even nice. Empty calories. haha! To think I used to work in DFS.
Know I've said countless of times but I'm so damn thankful for u guys! The psycho girls. I look forward to seeing u guys EVERYDAY. haha! There isn't any sucky days with u guys. ha!



I received more pretty pics of Helen. It's the best place I've been so far!!! Dad & Mom, u guys shld come here!!! Don't always go China leh. Right? Sisters and cousins? haha!


At the waterfall.






Candid shot taken by Samuel. Heng I always smile when he's ard. haha! JX, learn from me!




JX, my pretty little housemate! And Jeff being emo at the back. ha!




This pic is hilarious with Jeff acting zen.



My fav pic! The 5 of us. I like them all so much! Life will be boring without u guys.
p.s. I wanna web cam back home on CNY day 1! Want to bainian through the com. haha! I'll try to be online S'pore time 11pm Thur k?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk. come back with a cute angmoh guy k! haha

lee said...

valerie! the ang moh cute right? haha! but he's much younger than me.
nvm! i've got 4 more mths! hahaha. oh man. i miss u!!!! hardly see u online! ha!

sharon.

Anonymous said...

haha ya he's cute! nvm can be "jie di lian" wahaha.
me too! haiz so sick of hall now, esp w/o you around. i have a lot to update u with!