Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama! Brimingham.

It's uber cold today! -2degrees. And it snowed last night. Damn! I slept too early.
Anyway, we went Brimingham on Sunday. Museum was fun! (seriously) Leaned more abt the Civil Rights. Too bad we had to rush through for the sloss furnace, which was damn boring. The whole row for girls, except Steph, fell asleep during the video! haha! So embarrassing. The view was nice thou.

Pics courtesy of Zeb!

Emm, JX and I. At Mr Chris McNair's photography studio. His daughter was killed in a bombing incident of the church. There was a memorial room for her, filled with her photos. Quite sad.

The other daughter of Mr McNair prepared lunch! Damn nice! BBQ chicken, baked beans, potato salad, coleslaw and peach dessert. Wow. It's amazing how well I can rmb. ha!







All of the GIP girls!





Us at the Sloss furnace.






Yixiang, Emm, me, Vivien and JX.




Jeff and I. Fun to climb up to that thing. ha! Dunno wat it's called and i'm not interested to know.








Grp pic at Jack Daniel's tour. Cool!

I still prefer Helen BEST. I love it there so damn much. Want to go back soon!!!!
On a really random note, I had a nightmare last night, that I was back in S'pore. OH MAN. I DUN WANNA GO BACK!!!
Okay. Back to studying! haha. The IH guys alr buay tahan me for always studying in the lib. ha! But they don't know that I stone half the time I'm in the lib, admiring the scenary. haha!

No comments: