Thursday, February 07, 2008

NBA game!

NBA game was awesome! The Hawks vs Lakers. Damn exciting!!! Steph and I were practically screaming all the time. I kinda supported the Lakers at first cos of Kobe Bryant. But then, The Hawks seemed to play better.
I loved the last quarter of the game. Lakers was actually leading. But The Hawks got better. So damn cool to watch them play. Their moves were so sleek. oh man. I wanna learn how to play too.
I took quite a no of nice pics and videos! I'm NOT sharing with the IH ppl cos they made fun of me when I said something stupid. haha. Gosh. I always say the wrong things when I'm high. Like instead of saying I got hit by the train door, I blurted I got hit by the tech trolley (bus). And instead of saying The Hawks ytd, I said the HawkERS. Issit that funny?!!!
Here're some of the not so exclusive ones!


Everyone with their tickets except me! Zeb forgot.



But I took the "pillowman" ticket! haha. He's Kim Peng.


The stadium. It's HUGE.



US!


Kobe Bryant! No. 24.

The Hawks won!!! 98 to 95.
Oh! There were many interesting performances/activites during the interval. The hot A town dancers, the band, many more. The best is the kiss cam! The camera will focus on couples in the audience and they're supposed to kiss. Damn hilarious to see how guys get rejected. ha!
Anyway, I've got really exclusive pics. Yee Hao! confirm will give u. Got videos also!!! U want a full report of the match??? hahaha! Gosh. I'm so nice to u! Let it be ur belated bday present!!!

No comments: