Friday, February 15, 2008

Emm's bday, Valentine's day and it's friday!


Steamboat dinner with some other random Asians. Had fun with the gip ppl!
Tim, Alvin and Daniel gave an impromtu performance. It was damn gd!!! "Tonight" rocks!







Emm's 21st!!! We surprised her at 11.30pm on her bday itself. We kinda wanted to make it seem as if we forgot her bday. But she sensed smt. ha!
Glad she likes the present we bought. Lucky JX went to choose with me. cos the one I thought was nice seems ugly to everyone else. ha! I've got no fashion sense.




Valentine's day present from the psycho girls!!! It's a fortune cookie journal! They know how much I like fortune cookies! And that I paste my fortune up onto the wardrobe.

And there're presents from my valentine! haha. Rather tacky but it's damn sweet! hahaha!





Another REALLY happy news. I did well for my S&P paper!!!! Totally didn't expect it. Cos I started everything the night before. Like reading the research articles and stuff. I was damn close to dying. haha! Damn torturous to stay up all night to type an 8 pages report. But whatever! It's worth the effort!!!! I kinda swear never to do last min work. But somehow, it always happen.

Going on another roadtrip! To Nashville, a music city! Cool!!!

p.s. Shermeen, there're gonna be factory outlets there! Will keep a lookout for u!

No comments: