Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another nice wkend!

It's so nice and warm to stay indoor when it's raning super heavily outside. But I like to walk in the rain! Esp jumping into puddles, splashing water everywhere. Fun! Nice walk back from IH to home.
Know I've said it a million times but I don't wanna go home. ha! It's depressing to hear JX talking abt departure date back to S'pore. I love it here so much! Clement and Shu hui was asking why I bother studying so hard here. I didn't even study as hard back in NTU. Here, I'll try to go to the lib at least once a wk! (To study and watch sunset. ha!) Know it's kinda lame but think it's the weather. haha! It makes everything so pleasant. Everyday is a happy day here!!! Can't believe I'm here for close to 2 months alr. It feels like I've been here forever. And I don't mind being here forever. haha!
Enough of emo stuff. It had been a super fun wk! Went to Nashville during the wkend. Nice place, even thou Helen is still the best. ha! We went to Jack Daniel's distillery, Parthenon, and I can't rmb where. The place is huge on country music. So Elvis Presley. Enjoyed myself loads!
Then we celebrated Jeff's bday on mon. Everything was pretty much low key, as compared to Emm's and Samuel's birthday. But guess he liked it that way. Glad he likes the presents!

oh!!! There was a lunar eclipse yesterday! So damn interesting. We were standing outside, freezing in the cold just to watch the moon. Lunar eclipse happens when the earth, moon and sun are aligned. The earth's shadow would be cast on the moon, covering the moon. At one point in time, the moon turned red! Interesting!!! I'll google more to find out why. I wanna watch more! The next one will only occur in 2010. And I want to watch a solar eclipse! The next one is in August! So damn cool!!! Too bad I won't be here anymore.
Pictures from the wkend!

At Parthenon. I wanna watch the real one at Athens! It's kinda boring inside. Museum has never been my thing.








Me holding a rifle at a game shop. Cool!









Us at Broadway st late in the night. The rest didn't want to walk abt with us cos they're tired. But it's so boring to stay in the motel at night!!!





The police bike! Harley Davidson, i think. Can't believe he actually let us pretend to ride on his bike. COOL!







At Jack Daniel! It was a free tour! Got to see the whole process of distilling the whiskey. We had a quirky tour guide. He looks like a farmer. ha! So cute.








Us! Smt damn random. I love the lemonade at the bar! Not too sour, a little sweet. Perfect!
I can't wait for sunday! Going to Birmingham! It's organized by sch. So everything is free! ha! Actually, I look forward to everyday. Know it's damn cheesy but it feels like i'm in dreamland everyday! haha. Everything is just too nice. okay. I'm done with being emo. ha!
p.s. My gong zhu! Take care of ur ankle! Why are u following my footstep?! haha. Exactly everything. Studying in YJ, working in night safari, spraining of ankle, ETC. haha! U might even come to Atlanta GT to study! hahaha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats not a game shop!!! those are real rifles!!! u can hunt animals with that!!

Anonymous said...

I don't mean toys kinda game shop. Thought it means hunting also! pls leh. i know those are real stuff!

Anonymous said...

ok!!! u win!!! woo~