Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CNY & Birthday!


Steamboat dinner during 1st day of Chinese New Yr. I love it! It was made better by the herbs dad gave me. ha! I was promoting dad's shop. Must go!!!







Us girls! Emm and Linjing were damn sweet! They came all the way to celebrate Samuel's birthday. It's damn far for them!

oh! 2 of my cousins actually know Emm! So damn coincidental!!






Bak Kwa that Samuel made! Damn happy when I saw it cos I was whining for days that I wanna eat one. Samuel actually made. omg. haha! It's DAMN nice! I dare say it's much better than those sold outside.







Samuel's not so suprised birthday party! It's damn obvious that he kinda knew. The cake was made by Steph, JX and me! Need a lot of effort! Damn happy everyone (esp mingjian!) loves it. Can't wait to bake again!
It's worth the effort for Samuel. He's like the nicest guy here. And he can cook! ha!


Anyway, a lot more exams and assignments are coming up. Can't believe I'm actually studying harder over here. But I love it here!!! Oh! It's so damn nice to study in the lib! I went there alone ytd cos I wanna watch the sunset. I'm not being emo or what by going alone but cos the others thought it's pretty lame. I can just stare out of the window for hrs. Just that I won't be able to concentrate on my work. ha! Heck!
Gotta go for class alr!!!

No comments: