Saturday, September 07, 2013

Wedding

Today I used one of my 5 cheat meals for kelvin's wedding. It was such a lovely wedding! Kelvin is the sweetest guy I've ever known. He invested so much effort into his wedding! So glad to be part of the celebration!

2 things I realised today.

1. I can survive without meat. I accidentally took a bunch of roasted chicken, and I didn't like them at all. Same goes to the roasted pork. That's comforting to know. I don't need meat to survive.

2. However, I need my seafood. I love prawns!!! My protein! I can't do without seafood!

Apart from the realisation about food, I know I can't make small talks for nuts. And I appear grouchy. But I'm not!

Today during dinner, I didn't participate in the conversations with my ex colleagues at all. I appear super rude, but I'm just too awkward. Sorry if I appear too bored. I just don't know what to say!!

Oh but I had so much fun after the wedding with Amanda!!! Thanks for the stories!!! :)) so it was a good night after all.

I'll end off with a picture of the wedding favour. Amazing chocolately cupcake! :)

No comments: