Monday, September 23, 2013

Michelle's wedding!

22nd sept is TatnChele's big day!!! 
Both of them are my sec sch mates. 
So happy for them! :)))

 Michelle was so pretty yesterday!
I love her day hairdo! 
 I'm very honoured to be a jiemei!
Though I didn't do much. hee!


Guan Tat! He was my sec 1 &2 classmates.
He used to be sooooooooo short and naughty. 
Now, he has become a real man. HAHA!

 Mini YTSS reunion? haha! I don't remember the 2 guys on the left. 

Lovely wedding!!!
and I LOVE the food at Man Fu Yuan, Intercontinental.

CONGRATS TO MICHELLE AND GUAN TAT!!!
10 YEARS TOGETHER IS AMAZING!!!
HAVE A BLISSFUL MARRIAGE!

btw, just found out that I've FOUR weddings next year, in NOV... 

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Superb clicks dear!! The bride is looking really stunning in this wedding gown. I also want to see some more photographs from this wedding party as I am finding this venue also tempting! I am also finding wedding venues for my ceremony and reception.