Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy belated birthday Val!

Met Val today at tampines! Watched ilo ilo. I love it!!! It's a little too artsy, but it's an arts film. I can relate to the show! I had 4 maids. Like them all!

The boy can act! So touching at the end. Love his buck teeth!

Gave Val something very practical for her bday! Totally know what she needs. :))) glad she likes it!

We then shopped like mad! Spent a bomb! Dinner was at ding tai feng. There is vegetarian stuff!! Good for me!

Happy that arsenal won!!! Happier I had company to watch with!!! Thanks to the bfs (not mine. Hahah! )

Super tired and not coherent... Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA i didn't realise u had blogged so much again!! i stopped after constantly seeing your dog photo lol.

Thanks sharon for the wonderful day spent for my bday! (:(:

-val