Monday, September 09, 2013

Day 9???

I've began to lose track of the days. Vegetarian diet has become a way of life! wow.

 Chee Kuek! My Sunday breakfast!
 Zai mee fen. OMG so sick of it. 
I don't wanna eat it every again. 
 My teabreak! From Lingerfinger! 

Then today... 
 Coffee and Lui Sa Bao!!! 
Love the explosive yellow egg yolk. YUMZ
 Lunch! Rice. Finally!!! 
And so happy today my BFF at work is finally back!!! 
Dinner! My mom makes the most awesome food in the world!
Olive friend rice!!! Superb!!!! 

p.s. I don't quite like taking food pictures.
Cos I don't do justice to the food. 

Shall end of with a picture from Kelvin's wedding!
He looks so good! :))) 
Kelvin is one of the nicest guy I met from work. 
Happy to be part of the wedding. 

Congrats once again, Kelvin!

No comments: