Thursday, September 05, 2013

Day 5- Getting boring

I need to explore more food options! I'm kind of sick of ytf and vegetarian bee hoon. :(((

Breakfast was as usual. A cup of coffee and bread.

I had lunch with Weichao! He had to go veg today as it's the first day of the lunar month!
We wanted to go to a veg place near the temple, but it was pouring. 
So, we settled for veg at Tiong Baru market. 
The bee hoon tasted better than normal veg bee hoon as it has gravy! 
Very tasty! And cheap! Just $2.50.
But I got hungry an hr later...
 So, I got a packet of 6 red bean buns!
Of cos I didn't eat all 6. I ate 1! 
Though I know I can finish all 6. 

Dinner was AMAZING.
My mom made egg tofu, lady finger, and egg wine soup!
Egg wine soup is a modified version of hakka chicken wine soup!
Instead of chicken, my mom replaced with a fried egg.
Super yummy!!!!

Well, today I didn't feel as sluggish. Just that I got hungry very easily.
Not too bad a progress!

Note: I was happily planning for a trip to Boracay with a friend. But when we were about to book, her mom said no. So disappointed!!! :((( Well, next time then!!!

On a random note, I've actually beginning to take things easy, and not dwell on the evils too much.

So, here's a smiling happy face of me!!!

No comments: