Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Day 3 and 4- Getting tired

I thought being vegetarian is supposed to make me more alert, and less sluggish. However, yesterday and today, I was so tired at work! But maybe it's my body trying to adapt. 

Gonna post 2 days worth of vegetarian food, as I don't wanna lag! 

Day 3:

The day started out with my mom stir frying yesterday's noodles. 
Super yummy!!! Perfect, with a cup of coffee! 
Yeah I've been trying to kick off my coffee addiction. Trying is the word. 
I just love the warm and rich taste. 
 Lunch was ytf again! But at a different place. 
Previously, my ytf was at connection 1 bukit merah hawker.
Yesterday, I went to Pearl centre's ytf stall with a hall mate, Joseph! 

Not exactly very healthy as they fry every single item, except the veg and tofu.
oh wait. That's everything in my bowl. 
Alright it's rather healthy after all!!! 

Btw, I snacked a lot in between. 
Granola bits prepared by Saha, egg tart from the clerks, almonds etc... 

I met Jamie for dinner!!!
So happy she accommodated and we went to Bali Thai, where they've a veg menu!
But I didn't choose from any above. 
I ate from their "Noodle bar", where you can choose how you want your noodles made! 
Mine was: Phad Thai noodle + Veg + Garlic pepper sauce. 

When I tasted the noodles, I cringed. It was soooooo salty!!!
But the very kind waitress had it changed for me! :) 
Great service!!!
Oh, she even told me to change my sauce, from XO chilli, cos that's not veg. 

Day 4:

For breakfast, I had yummy bread and coffee!!! Forgot to document my breakfast with pictures. OH WELL. It's okay cos tomorrow my breakfast should be the same! 

I went for lunch with the clerks! 
Kopitiam at SGH has a vegetarian stall. Good for me!
So I had healthy brown rice, with side dishes. 
Picture was hastily taken as it felt so weird to take food pictures. 
Still not used to taking pictures at everything. 

Then, along came tea...
Ang Ku Kuek from Lily's baby's first month anniversary. 
Not directly from her, but my clerk gave me! 
I love green bean paste ang ku kuek! 
Very oily though.
Mooncake! We went to the mooncake fair in SGH. 
Linda bought Shangri-La's moooncake. She gave us one!
Nothing fantastic. No comment. HAHA. 
Mooncake is just, erm mooncake taste. 
Overpriced baked lotus pastry. 

But, I do love mooncake festival!!! 
Avocado cake from Chai Yan! Also from the fair. 
It looked disgusting, but it was so good!!! 
It's so light and fluffy! I should attempt to bake this.
DINNER! 
My parents have been superb. 
My mom has been cooking vegetarian meals for Saha and I.
And both have been eating without complain!!! :))) 

Thanks for the yummy food, mummy!!! Saha and I appreciate it loads!

No comments: