Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Day 2- Going strong.

Day 2 is a test of how I'm going to resist various temptations at work. My very kind colleagues are always feeding me with food. I'm their garbage monster, and I love to be fed! I feel so loved.

But I'm saying NO to nonsense food this month.

 Breakfast! 
It was leftovers from dinner the previous day. 
Rmb how sucky the bee hoon was? 
My mom made it awesome!!!

 Yong tau fu for lunch! Easiest choice! I just gotta choose all veg and tofu!
Gotta choose wisely as there are hidden slab of meat/ fish paste in the veg!
Almost got tricked by a piece of brinjal! 

 Dinner was sooooooooooooooo good!!!!
My mom made mushroom noodles and potato, carrot, and lots of misc herbs soup!!!
I feel so healthy!!!
Dessert. Lingerfinger Victoria sponge cake and red velvet. 
2 pieces actually. The picture is not representative of what I ate in quantity. hahaha! Courtesy of Sam again! (THANKS!!!!)

And with that, I ended day 2 of my veg diet! 
In between meals, I snacked a hearty portion of granola bits made by Saha! 
Yes I get hungry more often. Gotta find a way to keep my tummy happy. haha!

No exercise yesterday. 
My excuse? Rain and no strength. 

Yes LAME i know...
Gotta keep up tomorrow. 

Side note: I've been trying to keep myself physically fit. But mental strength wise, I'm weak.
I'm mentally tormented by that little shit pistachio everyday.Just gotta remind myself, there's karma. 

Give me some time. Trying to seek enlightenment. Almost there... 

No comments: