Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mornington Peninsular

I must really thank Jiaxi for another wonderful day! She's so nice to suggest us going to Mornington together! And yes, she drove us there!!!

Mornington is another highlight of my trip! It's so scenic! If only I've lots of time there.

Sam and I!!! We were super happy on that day. hahaha! Like we're high on drugs. haha! But we're high on something else! hehehehe!
So lovely!!! Yes, there were not many people there. Another reason why I love this place!
Shuling, Hui Jia and I!
On the boardwalk.
The kid was in his superman outfit! So cute.
Taking a stroll with his grandma!


This was taken from the restaurant. The food was so ex!
Sam and I ordered carbonara pasta. I feel like puking at the thought of that. hahaha! Way too creamy for my liking. We couldn't finish!


Arthur's seat. I forgot what's so special about this seat. hahaha!

It's way up the mountain/hill. haha! Dunno what's it called.
The view was magnificent!!!


Next, we went to Ashcrome maze. It's like a garden made up of many little mazes. The mazes were not the main attraction. The view was!!! So beautiful!!!!! I can just stay there all day!!!

The 5 of us stuck in a maze. hahaha!
But it's quite easy to navigate our way out.
Obviously, I wasn't leading the group. haha!
At the rose maze!!! I love roses!!!


A very nice pic of Sam and I! I developed this for her!!! hahaha!

Like this pic! It's like the rose among the thorns( white boring flowers in this case)



See the view!!!



haha! Huijia looked like she's trying to take a pic of the squirrel.
But she's taking a pic of jiaxi! So cute.


There was a lake hidden behind all the mazes!!!!!

Sam's sitting on the very wobbly platform. haha!
But this pic is so amazing!


Reminded me of mario! haaha!





Lavender field! Smells nice!!!

I was sooooooooo sad when we had to leave the place.
The sunset made things worse. Plus listening to Muse and another very emo song.

I miss Melbourne days so much!!! Staying with Shuling was like a sleepover party every night. I rmb one night when we gossiped about JC days. haha!

And travelling with Sam was like a dream come true!!! My very first friend in hall going on a grad trip with me! How cool is that?!!!

I dare say not many people in NTU made true good friends. I did! So good for me! hahaha!

Wish I can be there right now with the right company.

Someday I'll be back!!!!







No comments: