Friday, June 04, 2010

Melbourne- Puffing Billy

A highly recommended tourist attraction!!! I love it cos I'm a scenic person! Puffing Billy train ride reminds me of the Harry Potter train! Those that Harry and gang took to Hogwart!

Shuling and I took a bus from her place to Belgrave station. Nice name!

The entrance
Belgrave station.
Me having a bad hair day.
I looked bald! cos my hair was very flat.
Steam engine train!
Very cool.
Exactly the same as those movie kind of steam train!
A loud whistling sound at the start, and the sound of train going over railway tracks!

The train brought us to lake emerald, a very huge park.
It's such a pity we went up there very late.
We walked around the place, and had to leave cos the last train departed at 2pm.
(We reached there at 1pm!)
With less than an hr, we couldn't even do picnic. A real pity!!!
But, there's always next time!

Nice red tree!
Love the effect of the sunlight.
Love the lake!!!

Part of the park!
This is how children sit!
They sit on the ledge and dangle their legs out.
I wanted to try. But I might get stuck. hahaha!
The way down.
Very scenic!
The platform with the conductor!
He put his conductor hat on me! So cute.

I would surely go again! But I'll go rather early.
I would love to have a picnic up there! Maybe I'll drive up there instead of taking the train!
The train ride is kind of pricy. $33 (i think). Luckily we had some coupons.

Shit, I miss Melbourne again. haha!

No comments: