Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Expensive food in Melbourne

Based on lonely planet's recommendation, Shuling and I chose Misuzu at Albert Park. I was craving for sukiyaki, thus, I wanted jap food.

The description made it seems like it's cheap and delicious. The later part is right but not the cheap part! haha! About AUD$40. And we tried not to order a lot cos everything is ex!!! We're so not for fine dining!

And there's no sukiyaki in fine dining place. hahhaa!!!

The bar. Quite cool!
Agedashi tofu! Very delicious!!!!!!!!!!
Cheese-baked mushroom!!!!! (i think)

Unagi rice. I love it!!! cos it's the only thing that's filling. hahaha!
In the end, we went to QV mart at Melbourne Central for food.
Puffy is actually ice cream in cookie like puff. Nice and cheap!!!

Gosh. I'm so hungry!!!
p.s. I miss Melbourne.
p.s.s Listening to Creep by Radiohead and Resistance by Muse make me miss Melbourne even more!!!!!!! I love the 2 songs! It was played from Huijia's mp3 in JX's car during the drive out from Mornington. Perfect songs to emo to the sunset!!!

No comments: