Sunday, May 02, 2010

Ip Man 2

Most awesome show I've seen for this year!!! oh, but bear in mind I only watched 4 movies, including this for this year. HAHA! Avartar was boring, Alice in Wonderland was funny, Date night was just okay, and IPMAN WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!

I've never felt more proud to be a Chinese! I'm sure everyone in the theatre felt the same way! Especially this lady who sat in front of me. She threw punches in the air when IPMAN won! (shall not say much, for the benefit of those who haven't watch). Please watch! Especially those who jia kan tang. (as in only worship the english. haha!)

I admit I used to think that the ang mohs are way cooler. But, I'm very proud of my chinese roots!!! haha!

okay! Everyone go watch IPMAN! Don't watch Ironman. hahhaa! KIDDING! Haven't watched Ironman and doubt I'll watch anytime soon.

p.s. My ipod touch is finally alive!!!!!! whee!!! Alive as in MORE APPS!!!!!!!!!!! SO SUPER DUPER HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! Well equipped for my plane ride to Melb.

p.s.s 2 more days!!!!!!

No comments: