Friday, May 07, 2010

In Melbourne!

Hello sisters and friends! I'm in Melbourne now! The weather is freaking cold. I love it! It's about 10degrees now. I HAD to buy boots and a coat! haha! Kidding. Can't believe I bought clothes that can't be worn in Singapore.

Anyway, I had a blast with Sam and Shuling! The 2 girls are seriously mad fun to be with! haha! So, what we did for the past few days was mostly shopping. The shopping here is damn good. There're so much things to buy! So, we mostly shopped and ate. haha!

And last night, we watched IPMAN2. I watched before already but 2 of them have not. And since IPMAN is so handsome, I don't mind watching it again. It's so much more fun watching in Aussie cos it's in canto and the ppl in the theatre are soooooooo excited!!! Everyone cheered for IPMAN!!! hahaha! Sam was super duper excited. haha! She shouted "aiyo" dunno how many times. haha! She made me so excited too. hahaha! IPMAN rocks!!!!!!

We went to Queen Vic market today. Walked like mad. My favourite part of the day was chit chatting on the grass patch outside the state library! The 3 of us lay down and just talked! Plus the weather was so shiok! I love it!!!

I'm loving Melbourne!!!

p.s. Jing Xuan, I'm going to the places that you recommend! Brunetti cafe, MeKong, etc.

Pictures up soon!!!

p.s.s Did I mention that I LOVE THE WEATHER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so dark and gloomy. Love it!

No comments: