Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm home

So sad to leave Melbourne! The trip has been damn bloody awesome!!!!!!! I love everything about Melbourne.

I've learnt so much from this trip! Much more than I've in NTU. Studying doesn't teach us how to be smart in the real world. Seriously, studying makes people stupid. Going out to the real world is so much more fun and exciting!!!

Apart from learning to drive properly, how to read maps etc, I learnt a lot from the people over there!!!!!! I hated how superficial I was in NTU. I've learnt to be comfortable and be super confident with myself!

Okay. I don't quite make sense. But whatever!!! I love myself so much!!!

Oh man. I wish I can stay in Melbourne forever. Living there feels as though I was on exchange program!

I love it there!!! Thanks Sam, Shuling, Hui Jia and Jia Xi for making my stay there so awesome!!!

p.s. Sorry friends! I didn't buy any presents. haha! Only left 30 bucks on my last day in the airport. I spent 10 bucks on souvenir pens for myself, 10 bucks for red rooster (KFC like), 3.50 for a drink and 0.5o for donation. HAHA! I love it that I spent almost every single cent!!!

No comments: