Thursday, May 27, 2010

NTU

I checked my NTU results this morning and I'm quite pleased! Not with the fact that i'll still be a second lower. Or the fact that i missed it just by 0.06. Or the fact that I got a B for FYP. (But actually, I should be glad for that piece of crap. Hope it burns in hell forever.)

But, I thought I did quite well for clinical psychology!!! And throughout the whole course, I didn't try so hard to do well. I was truely interested in every lessons! Unlike other classes where I always keep my mouth shut, I was quite talkative in clinical psy! I was really curious about it! So interest is very important! No wonder it's the only subject I did well. haha! Thanks Clare!!!

So guess this pretty much sums up the end of NTU. Just a random thought. The best professor ever is Johnathan Marshall! hahhaa! He taught 2 classes of introduction to psychology when I was in year 1. What's interesting is that he doesn't teach according to the lecture notes! He talked casually about the topic (almost w/o ppt or any book). How cool is that! (reminds me of the profs in USA). He even did a live demo of hypnosis!!!

Apart from him, all the fun lecturers are those outside working professionals like Dr Majeed, Fred and Clare!!! They made classes so much more enjoyable than the usual BORING ones. hahaha!!!

Just about one more month to enjoy! The thought of work starts to depress me. But, I've got some interesting plans to look forward to! For one, I'm confirm going diving at the end of JUNE! How brave for someone who can't swim. I'm so excited! But also damn bloody scared. We'll see. I've got to try swimming!!!!!!! Someday!

No comments: