Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life in Melbourne

Just a little about living in Melbourne, as a resident!
Shuling has stayed in Melbourne for years!!!
Thanks to her, Sam and I got to stay at her place for free!!!

This is the cupcake stand she got for her birthday.
Her friend, Steph and her, has an online cupcake shop!
Check out her link!
The dinner we made on the 2nd night.
The pizza was made from scratch!
The base was pita bread though.
Yummy!!!
Garlic bread, soup, pizza and corn!
The corn sucks though.
Too soft and mussy.
This was another dinner done by Shuling.
She had very strong cravings for tempura prawns.
So, we made jap curry, tempura prawn and chicken, veg and rice!
Breakfast muffins!!!
Better than macs!
Looks good right?
The steak dinner at Steph's place!
The beef is tasty for home-made standard.

p.s. I'm still pretty sore about not having a good restaurant-standard steak. haha! cos s'pore steak SUCKS TO THE MAX.
So excited when Sam found football channel!!!
Chelsea won the FA cup! 1-0!
It would have been much more exciting if I got to watch the EPL final match. 8-0!
Sam took a shot of me watching the match! hahha! I kept telling her not to talk to me! hahaha!!!!

It's quite a cosy place!!! Nice and warm.

BUT OH, jiaxi's ( Sam's friend's friend) place is amazing!!! Right smack in the city!!! The view is gorgeous!!! It's such a pity that I didn't quite explore her apartment cos of a cat. My damn phobia. I should have man!!! Wasted!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, more of Melbourne coming right up!!!

No comments: