Monday, May 03, 2010

A day before Melbourne!

One more day before Melbourne!!!! My grad trip with Sam! How amazing! She was my very first friend in NTU. And now, we're going together!!!

What I did today was my internship report, packing, and slacking!!! Sister's "dayout" with Sarah!!! We slacked at home together. What we did was eat and watched Meteor Garden, the Taiwanese version. hahaha! I used to be sooooooo addicted to F4. Watching them now makes myself disgusted with my taste. I hate weak, soppy, wimpy guys! Exactly the way F4 was portrayed. But it was still good fun watching! haha! Laughing at those wimps!


My little sister!
Look at Sarah's creative idea.
Satay sauce with prata!!!
Delicious!!!!!!!!!! haha!

Okay. I'm busy converting videos, uploading songs, and clearing my memory card space for my camera!!!!!!! So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TILL THEN!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Just finish watching shutter island. IT"S DAMN SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. Leonardo di caprio is damn gd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still very spooked by it!

No comments: