Thursday, April 29, 2010

It doesn't suck to be me!

I was so emo yesterday! Guess it was the thunderstorm. haha! Perfect weather to emo. And also, I was reading other's blog. And I realized most of the girls of my age have so much money! They've LV, Gucci, Prada merchandise. And what do I've? haha!

I'm so cheapo. One stupid haircut and I grumbled so much. BUT, thanks to very enlightening friends, I realize I've something they don't have! hehe!

Being pretty aside (KIDDING!), I went to soooooooo many countries for exchange and travelling! I've got very nice parents who pay for everything! Ever since NTU days, I went to so many countries with so many different people! So I'm very very lucky!!!

Others spend their money on bags. But I spend mine on travelling. So I'm just as bad. haha! Always spend money. It just depends on where the money is spent on! And whether it's worth it or not depends on the person too!

Melbourne in a few days! yay!

So glad my exams ended so early! haha! On 27th April. Good luck to those who end on the last day! HAHA!!! okay i shouldn't laugh. I've got internship work to do too! Giving myself 1 more day! Good luck to me!

No comments: