Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy 21st Shermeen!

Awfully chocolate!
Same big block of cake that I had!
Same weight too!
Her nursing friend: WeiHsin and her bf.
Wei hsin is so passionate about her profession.
She went to hold my grandma when she walked down the stairs.
HAHA! Good job!
Sarah and I stuffing the pinata.
Cool right!
Shermeen so ang moh! haha!
Cos pinata is such an American party thing.

Now follows lots of misc pics of Shermeen and her friends.
I dunno most of them.
But I'm blogging the memories for her to keep!

Lots of pictures!


Family picture! (w/o Sally)
Shermeen and her school mates. (i think!)
I dunno who they're.
Think they're her Naval Base friends.
Our grand-uncles and aunties.
Our uncles and auntie-to-be.
Olivia and Shermeen. Her nursing friend.
Her nursing friend! NYP one.
My auntie, grand-uncle and auntie, and cousins!
Nicole and Kelly.
I love their names!
Cousins!
Daddy side.
Sally and Wilson are missing!!!
My uncle!
I dunno who they're too! haha!
Lazy to ask shermeen.
Joey!
Everybody's favourite kid.
He's way too naughty thou.
My cousins! (plus uncle and auntie)
Sal old cow and zhan ming.
They went for wedding dinner!
Mommy side cousins!

Okay. Shermeen has more pictures in her new camera!
Will edit when I get more pictures from her!!!

I love parties! So fun!!!
Oh! Does Shermeen face look nice???
Thanks to us sisters!
We brought her to MAC for a makeover!!!
Damn nice.
But so ex! Cos we bought a lot of products for her!

A damn cool birthday present right?
Thought by the super creative me!!! hehe!

No comments: