Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Freedom?!

I'm done with exams!!! Korean was a killer. Hope I get an S. I'll just die if I fail. Please!!! I'm that desperate this time.

I dunno why I didn't have enough time! Everyone thought it was okay. Maybe I spent too much time cursing and swearing at how tedious it is to read the question paper. I think I'm kind of cock eye. I spent so much time reading!!! And the words were way too small. Sian leh! I took very long to read the passage. Nvm. No more korean for life. I just wanna go korea for fun.

I brought my camera to school today. But no time to take pictures. After the exam, it was so dark! I thought I can leave the exam hall early. haha! Dumb thinking.

I'm so glad to meet psy people after the paper!!! Charlene, Huey Hui and Bascilia. It's the first time I talk to Bascilia! She stays in Yishun and Hall 11. SAME AS ME! I miss out so much on the psy people. Like what Charlene said, she feels like a loner. I feel the same way too!!! If only we knew, we could have sort of hung out together. I do wish I've been more enthusiastic in psy! There are so many nice peole around! Wasted. haha!

Anyway, I was so bored being cooped up at home to study that I've been taking random pictures!


My funny little sister gave me a notebook in 2006!
I was clearing my things and I wanna recycle a lot of papers!
So before I recycled the notebook, I took a picture of her lame message.


Look like i'm studying overseas right?
The scenery outside my window rocks!
So much greenery.
Good for the eyes!
Though I'm still very cocked eye.
See!
Sunset very nice!!!
Met Michelle and Lyn yesterday!
Happy 24th birthday!!!
In the words of Lyn, we're still very young!!!
So, enjoy life!!!

Okay. Gonna sleep soon.
Long day tomorrow.
I've got tomorrow till Monday to complete my internship report.
BUT, I'm only giving myself TWO days.
I CAN DO IT!

No comments: