Friday, April 23, 2010

Hall girls meet-up!

I finally get to meet up with Amy and Shu Hui!!!!! My block 55 hall mates!!!! I love them so much! We can gossip about everything under the sun! From my stupid $55 haircut, the my prof, to everything other things!

I'm very very irritated by a lot of unethical people! I defined ethics according to SPS (singapore psy society) ethics code. haha! Funny but seriously, it makes sense!!! When I was so pissed with my stylist, Mr T, I linked it to some the ethics code. He used to be a very good freelance stylist! Now he's in some high class saloon in 313. I can't even rmb the name. saloon chevim (?) haha! i dunno. Think it's some french words. Now it sounds like some hokkien word, cheem. HAHA!

1. Responsibility: He was so not responsible!!!! He made me wait so long even though I had an appointment. He was running around in midst of attending to me. In the end, I spent an hr plus in the saloon, with him being with me for only 15 mins. I went there for his service! Oh, plus, I told him I had to leave by 1.45. But he still made me wait.

2. Competence: I've nothing to say about this cos he's very good. I've been with him ever since 2008! I never complain after his haircut!

3. Client Welfare: TOTALLY NO. Super irresponsible. The washing, blowing and non-existent styling wasn't done by him. The stupid hairblower (the girl who blow dry my hair) kept pissing me off!!! The stupid cord kept hitting my face. He seemed apologetic when I SMS him on how unhappy I was with his service. He said he'll give me a free hair treatment! When I asked if friday was fine, he took damn long to reply and asked if mon is okay! At the point, i was thinking, forget it. He just lost a valuable customer. Not 1. But FOUR OTHERS. (My mom, 2 sis and AMY!)

I missed the times where he freelanced! He'll do everything nicely and there's student price!!! And it'll be below $40. Now it's bloody $55!!! (I rounded up slightly. abt 53 or smt). SO DAMN EX. $55 is like a quarter of the amt in my bank account!!!

Oh whatever! Now amy and I has to go searching for another good one. We've always believed in quality hair cuts! (cos we don't do that often. and it makes a diff!) But anyway, doubt I'll never ever pay so much for a haircut. Waste money! Shall find those friendly neighbourhood auntie who won't charge more than $20!!!

Anyway, I met Amy and SH at Seoul yummy! It's sooooooooo yummy!!! We love Korean food! omg. I just thought of a place we can go too!!! KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the side dish!!!
And it's refillable!!!
We haven't seen each other for close to a year!!!
So glad that we're free to meet-up more often.
Love hall people!!!

No comments: