Thursday, April 08, 2010

Happy day!

I had my Korean presentation today! My Korean is very lousy. So, I needed something to distract the audience! hahaha! I prepared drawings! (which was really kiddy and sucked). But I'm kind of creative! haha!

I introduced myself.
And how much I hate my chinese name.
I go to NTU.
I like Korean.
But my grades suck cos it's so diff!
This is the one which got ppl laughing!
I said my mom loves korean boys! haha!
So, she loves korean drama.
Funny right? I got many questions cos of this pic!

Got ppl ask who does my mom likes, and what drama she likes.
I dunno how to say! haha!
I just pointed to the pic and said the chinese name.
My sisters!
I said we're tall (so not true), pretty and smart!
Think all the above only applies to me. haha!
I said my family loves korean food!
It's super ex, but my dad has lots of money. hahaha!!!


The presentation was so fun!
I was stammering. But my classmates were so supportive!!!
This girl kept smiling to keep me going!
And the class laughed! haha! Happy!!!

And I was so impressed by Joanne!!!
She was so fluent.
I should have practised more!!!
I got my clinical report back.
Don't care abt the grades.
I'm so happy by the comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never ever get such a nice comment!!! SO HAPPY!!!!
Clare is so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steph and HH did well too!!!

Thanks guys for the hard work for our clinical presentation!!!

I felt that I worked harder for clinical as compared to FYP.
As most of u guys had heard, she-who-cannot-be-named was super unethical.
sabo-ed me for my final report.
I wish I can defame her here.
Till my grades are out! HAHA!

Okay. **** she-who-cannot-be-named.
Karma will fall on u.

No comments: