Friday, April 04, 2008

Random!

While gorging on lucky buddha (fantastic! but too bad no beef. i was a step too late. ) I was reading shu hui's blog! All the old posts. I was laughing to myself when reading the 2007 Valentine's Day post. haha! Can't believe she actually did what Amy dare her to.
Hall was damn fun during sem 2. In fact, I love it so much that I kept going back. Will normally return home on sat morn and get back to hall on sun night! Crazy right? I like block 55! With Amy, shu hui and the seniors! The 3 of us always find the stupidest excuse to go to level 4!
oh! I rmb watching Final destination with them! We would cuddle up together (kind of) cos it was kind of scary. There're lots of many other stuff. We do the lamest stuff ever! Gosh. I miss that kind of hall life.
But, yr 2 sem 1 was horrible!!!!!!!!! Bad experience. I was super aversive towards hall that I went home most of the time. The only gd thing was that Sam stayed a few doors away from me! She would always carry snacks to my room. Or I would ransack her fridge for food. haha! If not for her, I would have moved out of hall.

okay. Enough of being random. More on US!

This week has been crazy. Just pure studying. Sian! But! There was international food fair on mon! I cooked! haha. okay. More of Samuel and Lin Jin cooking while the rest of us assisted. We made satay!!! Delicious!!!!!!!

I like the Pakistan's curry and Indo's curry. As usual, I went crazy at the sight of food. Damn shiok all diff kinds of food! Best part of the international food fair - meeting new ppl!

Anyway, I would be going Savannah tomorrow!!! Excited! But there're TWO exams on mon one after the other. I'm so going to die on mon. haha! Impossible to study everything!!! Heck lah. Will enjoy myself to the max tomorrow! And there's a Taiwanese night market fair later on!!! Bubble tea!!!

A random pic of GT at night. Nice right?!!!

No comments: