Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lots of pic!!!

I've finally received pics from everyone!
FLORIDA!
All of us at Key West!
At Epcot.
At Hollywood studio.
Roadtrip with a reason pics. We went MEMPHIS for volunteer work. It was super fun!
The church we slept in.


We went Andrew's parents' place for breakfast! Authentic american breakfast.
I so love their house! My mom'll love it. haha! Her ideal kind of house.
Then it's SAVANNAH!
Us (the psycho girls) almost didn't want to go.
Cos we've 2 major exams, one after the other, on the mon.
But heck! We're here to play!!!
I'm so glad we went!
Weifeng, samuel, steph and I.
Yixiang and I! We do look a little a like. ha!


Grp pics at the beach!
It seemed more like a deserted island.
Damn cool to have lunch there. Very survivor style.


The week after Savannah had been a blast! I slacked like mad! FUN!
Mon: To SSN with GX. Spent 4 hrs there!
Had to skip class and my appt.
GX will know why. ha!
Tue: Steph's uncle brought us out for a very nice dinner!!!
The restaurant is at a very ulu place. But the ambiance was damn nice!
Sunset there was magnificent.
The food was even better. haha!
Thanks Steph for bringing us along!!!
Wed: Shopping with Emm and the psycho girls!
Then dinner at cheesecake factory.
I love cheesecake to death!
The original was damn gd! A must try before death. haha!
Thur: Daniel Choo's concert! It's awesome!
I love to watch band performances.
Crap. I feel like joining the band even more now!
After the concert, Lin Jin and I ran to watch OK GO!
I didn't know they're some famous band, til Lin Jin told me abt their famous music video.
The treadmill one. u guys shld know.
I love rock concert! Can get damn high!!!
Fri: Shopping at Perimeter mall again.
Then dinner at mary mac!!!
Nice southern food.
Sat: Stone Mtn!
Great scenery. Super cold. Pics below.
Pity JX didn't go!!!
But then, cos she was sick from being drenched in the rain on fri.
We had to take the marta, the bus, then walked pretty far in.
Abt 2 hrs to reach there.
And we've got to hike 1 mile up.
Took abt an hr.
But it's worth it!
Sun: Lunch at Ming Jian's place!!!
He's a damn gd cook.
Made a typical sunday lunch.
Fried noodles, sausage, eggs & soup.
There's even dessert! Corn cake!
It sounds gross (cos i'm not quite into corn).
BUT, it's fantastic!!! haha!
Ming Jian is that gd.
Then, we went to Lion King, the musical!
I've always loved musical.
Too bad we didn't quite get gd seats.
I had to strain my neck.
But it was awesome!
Dinner was at some pizza place with Wen Eu, Chris and Jessie.
The mushroom pizza was damn shiok!
My week was damn eventful!!! I love it!!!
I'll be doing white water rafting and sky diving!
I'm super excited for the both and scared for sky diving.
But heck!
It's cheaper now. And I've company to do it with me!!!
Might not even do it when i'm old, weak and frail.
A few more days left till the end of GT life.
Super sian at that thought.
Oh well. I'm just glad to be give the chance to study here.
Anyway, here're the pics at Stone mtn!
Steph and I on the bus! With YK behind.
He's super goofy.

GX and Weifeng at a pillar with lots of bubblegum.

They were game enough to do it too!


Thats wat they did. haha!

Gross but cool!

The midpoint.

The main pt of the pic is not gx. haha!

It's the buildings behind.

Stone mtn is so far away from the city.

Yet the buildings are so visible.


The top!

I love the view!

No comments: