Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dead wk!

Stephie's bday surprise!
Weifeng's creative idea.
Gd job man!

GX's bday surprise.

He was damn disappointed at first. Cos no surprise.

But at 1am, we crept up to his room.

So fun!

See my cong cong? ha!

oh, jx, steph and I baked the cake!!! It's gd!

GT!!!

I'm sooooooo going to miss this sch.

Best experience of sch ever!!!

Prof Griffin!

I like her!

She's always so perky and cheerful.

gosh. I'm darker than her!!!

Paul! Forgot his last name.

Nth much abt him cos I'm not into biopsy. ha!

Best prof ever, Bruce Walker!!!

I die also must go for his class.

haha! sounds weird but yes! He's that gd.

I never fail to laugh out loud during his class.

He says the weirdest stuff. haha! Damn hilarious.

I'll miss his class.

I just spent my last sat in GT having BBQ. The food was great! Everything was prepared by Ameer. Lots of hard work. Appreciate it! I ate damn a lot, even though I had cheesecake ice cream before that with JX. Seriously, we'll do anything for ice cream. haha! We braved the thunderstorm for it! Worth it man!

I enjoyed myself a lot!!! So glad I wasn't cooped at home the whole day. I'll just die. ha!

Just 1 more wk left to the end of GT life. I'm seriously very sad. But all gd things got to come to an end. At least I still have 7 more days to enjoy and it'll be back to reality. Well, at least I've the chance to be here. Gotta be thankful for that!

No comments: