Sunday, April 20, 2008

Crazy weekend!!!!!!!!

Omg. This wkend has been the craziest ever!!! White water rafting organized by sch and skydiving by daniel choo. Super exciting for both!
On the way to Tennessee!
Our lunch point.
It's so pretty!
Us with Zeb, who organized the trip.
No pic of rafting cos it's impossible to bring my cam down.
I got thrown off the raft!
Damn scary cos I can't swim.
Gulped down lots of water. haha!
So damn embarrassing it's almost impossible to fall in.
And I drifted like a dead log. ha!
But all of us on the raft jumped into the freezing water afterthat.
Super fun!!! And damn relaxing to float on the water.
And!!! The scenery was magnificent!!!!!!
Today, we went skydiving. Just 8 of us. We're all so damn brave! It's the scariest thing I've ever done!!! The worse was at the door of the plane when I'm abt to jump down. haha! It's like committing suicide. But I'm so glad I went! The experience was awesome!!!
Daniel Choo and his tandem jumpmaster.
Emm! The only other girl with me.
Brave girl!
She wasn't even scared. haha!

Jeff and Joey, his tandem jumpmaster, who was also mine.


Jeff, Samuel and Kim.

So Armageddon. haha!
One of the guys!
I was the last one to go.
I look like Barney. So fat and purple. ha!

Joey and I!

He owes a construction business and skydives during the wkend.

So cool that he's so passionate abt skydiving. He drives 4 hrs every wkend to give classes.

So glad I had him! He made me feel so safe! Was talking crap all the way up. haha!

I can't wait to do crazy stuff! Bungee jumping will be next on my list!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

omg sharon, u went skydiving, so cool!! i wanna try too! oh man oh man i'm stuck in hall here mugging crazy in my rm..so sian!
and u seem to be having so much fun!!