Saturday, March 29, 2008

Florida!!!!!!!

Sunset! Along the way to Florida. At Clearwater bay.
Sunset!
More sunset. My camera rocks!

At Everglades nature park. It's 3 times the size of S'pore!

There were dolphins!!!

I didn't take much pics as I was tearing like mad.

Minor eye prob. But I'm fine now!

On the way to Key West, another beautiful beach!

And there's Miami southbeach. I didn't bring my camera. Pity!


Disneyland! Magic Kingdom.


Disneyland again. But at Hollywood studio.

It's another theme park of Disneyland.


After our ride at Tower of Terror. Damn fun!!!

It's like those free fall rides, but in the dark. Scary!

I was screaming like mad. haha!
I love this pic!

Weifeng, my shifu taught me how to take gd shots at night.

My camera was on the dustbin. haha!


Just as psycho girls at Animal Kingdom!

The guys were sick of Disneyland.

The rides here are the best!

So fun to just be with the psycho girls!


At Epcot. Another theme park of Disneyland.

We were waiting for the fireworks.

Damn nice sunset!


Still at Epcot!

Go-kart at Daytona! Fun!!!

At Daytona beach!

Yet another beautiful sunset.

Met the rest of the GIP ppl there!

Kim peng! My "shuai ge". haha!

Yes, he's that gd looking.

Lin Jin! I hardly meet her.

But it's damn amazing how we can click.

And she's THE baker. haha!

Jeff!

Yixiang! She WAS darker than me.

The darkest person ( i suppose) among all the GIP ppl.

But I overtake her. haha! I'm that black.

My travel mates. Love them to death!

They made this trip super fun!!!

No offence but I didn't know Weifeng and YeeKea can be that fun!!!

Thanks guys for making this spring break a blast!!!

No comments: